Speculations on the Black Cloak SocietyEdit
Judging from available evidence, I would like to speculate on the organization of the Black Cloak Society. Several fictional organizations besides this one have used the ranks of Brother/Sister and Father/Mother. There have also been Uncles/Aunts. I believe that there could also be a Grandfather or Grandmother leading the entire organization through intrigue and manipulation. The goals of this ultimate chess player are unknown, but his/her influence is always felt. It would not matter to the Grandfather/Grandmother if several members are killed as long as the organization itself survives as a whole. I believe that the individual plots of the members of the Black Cloak Society are planned in a way in that it forms several steps of a master plan that would benefit the Society in the long run. --Chameleon
I'm just curious where it's stated that the Black Cloak Society is a brotherhood. I only recall Shadrack calling Alhazred a "brother" of the Black Cloak, but that could simply be his rank or title it doesn't indicate that the membership is entirely male. Is there another reference I've missed? Crayauchtin 13:36, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Officially in the King's Quest Companion as I recall.
- But pretty sure its a term misused in KQ2:RTS, and possibly in TSL in a couple of lines!
- Also there is this added fact, that the only members we know of seem to be anti-women! See them as things to 'use'. Little respect. LOL, that's probably a detail that should be discussed (I should research and put together showing the references and examples from the official sources)...Baggins 16:39, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
- But, yes, references would be helpful. Crayauchtin 17:05, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
- This is a light warning, that real-world politics are not allowed in this wiki (or other Sierra wikis in general), see [Off-topic discussion] towards bottom! I've taken the liberty of striking that comment. Please stay on topic.Baggins 19:07, June 6, 2012 (UTC)