Romeo once said to her;
- But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks?
- It is east, Juliet is the sun!
He wished for her touch on his cheek;
- See! How she leans her cheek upon her hand
O! that I were a glove upon that hand,
- That I might touch that cheek.
Hearing his voice she said;
- O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art though Romeo?
- Deny thy father, and refuse thy name;
- Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
- And I'll no longer be a Capulet.
- What is in a name? That which we call a rose
- by any other name would smell as sweet.
- This bud of love, by summer's ripening breath,
- May prove beauteous flower when next we meet.
Juliet hated parting that she said;
- Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow. .
Behind the scenesEdit
Romeo and Juliet appears as a wrong answer in one of the King's Questions.
- ↑ KQ4