Grovernor is the Sense Gnome of Sound. He has oversized ears, which allow him to hear better than others. Alexander fools him by playing a Mechanical nightingale. Strangely, Grovernor does not hear Alexander wind the nightingale.
Titles and nicknamesEdit
- Sense Gnome of Sound
- Sound Gnome (or Hearing gnome)
- "My ears can't miss that strong heartbeat! A man it is! A man, we greet!"
- "My ears can hear nothing so clear as the sound of a man standing here!"
- "A flute, it's true, is a harmless thing. But the man who blows it...there's the sting."
- "A nose is not a way to spy. My ears cannot be told a lie. A nightingale is all there be. No man is near, and so say me."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.